The Alchemist's Personal Growth

I don't used to listen to audiobooks but recently I came across two that I listened. One of them is 'The Secret of The Alchemist' by Colm Holland. 


Listen to a sample.

I was touched when I heard him saying how he met Paulo Coelho after Paulo's book 'The Alchemist' became very successful! So I went to search for the book in the library although I had already read it twice (This second reading was when I bought the book around 2016 and gave it away later together with my other books as I decluttered my things). Surprisingly (because the book is always on loan no matter how many copies the library has and I have to be on waiting list), it was available and I borrowed it and read a third time.

If the boy Santiago in 'The Alchemist' story, his Personal Legend is to find a treasure, then what is my Personal Legend? What is your Personal Legend in this life?

Santiago went through his personal growth from a shepherd to an alchemist in the book. Traveling from finding pasture fields for his sheep to traveling across the desert finding treasure 

In order to find our Personal Legend, we would have to go through a stage of personal growth and healing. Everyone has to be persistent in doing the inner work on ourselves in order to achieve personal growth.


Note: Click on the image/s will bring you to an Amazon product page to see what's up 😊

Comments