Tuesday Taste

Come to think of it, it's been 20 years since I first learnt about marketing.

My love for photography started when I was 14 years old and I became a successful commercial photographer when I was 32, 2 years slower than I planned. 

But after I started out on my own for 2 years, I encountered multi level marketing. They presented it in a very different way and I was attracted by the vast China market.

I didn't realize since then I have been in touch with marketing until 2012, end of my internet marketing career.

In 2008, I became so interested in marketing that I read lots of books on the topic. My taste for marketing has progressed for 20 years, much longer than in photography, to my surprise. Because up till today, I am still passionate about internet marketing, that's why I started to blog again. 

Hope my readers will support me. Thank you! :)



Comments