Wednesday Wins



In the past, I had been quite lucky in my life once in a while.

I had won tickets to famous singer Emil Chau's private small concert, a specially printed CD pouch and mug from Jackie Chan's movie. And it was quite last minute that I entered the contests.

But my biggest win was a tuition fee to a wizard boot camp in US priced at $7000 plus. So after I volunteered to crew at the warrior camp in Vancouver in 2011, I attended the wizard camp.

After I volunteered to crew in Malaysia's warrior camp for 7 times and many other seminars in Singapore from 2009 to 2010, I didn't win anything. My only luck was picked up a wrist band for entry to VIP seating during a seminar and in this way upgraded my own entry pass for that seminar. 

But after the first time I crewed in US at the internet boot camp, I won in the lucky draw! I was the only Asian Chinese there who won the lucky draw and I did pray for it to happen using cosmic ordering method.

In order to have big wins in life, I think the help from our angels and the Universe is very important! So remember to pray to your belief.

My upcoming daily wins would be the morning KFC porridge meal from original porridge and coffee at $4.35 to the one week offer promotion at $3.75 with drink upgrade to iced Milo! Great or great! 😁

Comments